Is it difficult for you to attend counseling sessions in person?
Do you travel a lot as part of your job?
Do you live in a different part of the country or world?
Is it difficult for you to find time to go to an appointment?
Do you suffer from anxiety and feel more comfortable from the comfort of your home?
If any of the above are true for you, then telephone consultations might be a great alternative to in-person sessions.
I have been providing phone counseling for a number of years. It has proven to be very effective and beneficial to my clients.
Benefits of Phone Consultations
- It allows you to receive consultations from the comfort of your own home or office.
- It provides you with an added degree of anonymity.
- You can have sessions while travelling.
- You can receive sessions regardless of what part of the world you live in.
- You can still benefit from consulting even if it is difficult for you to get to an office.
How does Telephone Counselling work?
Phone counselling sessions are similar to in-person sessions. Most sessions happen on a biweekly basis. Material will be mailed and emailed to you before the initial consultation. The first consultation is 1.5 to 2 hours and followups are 60 minutes in duration, unless otherwise negotiated. All sessions are scheduled in Central Standard Time.
In our telephone sessions, we can discuss the same issues that are discussed in person. Some of these might include health concerns such as:
- Eating disorders
- Hormone balancing
- Weight concerns
- Increasing athletic performance and recovery
- Natural fertility
- Chronic illnesses
- Diet & lifestyle transitioning
- Chronic exhaustion
- Illness prevention
With phone consultations, we schedule our time together in advance and you call me from wherever you are at the appointed time.
How is payment made?
Payment is made at least 24 hours before your session. You can pay in a variety of ways:
- PayPal (via your credit card, bank account or PayPal account)
- email money transfer
- money order
- Western Union
Payments are not refundable and cancellations need to be done 24 hours before the appointment.